To reduce shipping time we send all orders to USA, Canada and Australia from our vendor in China directly.
Mind-blowing gadgets are rare these days. Very seldom will you stumble across something truly magical that leaves you in a state of confusion and amazement.
Check out the full video: http://youtu.be/LlGywKkifcI
Part 1: Electronics
Part 2: Frame
Part 3: Winding the Coil
Part 4: Final Assembly
- New real wood frame
- Updated V4 electronics with (e.g. double capacitor for reduced flickering)
- cartboard sheet with chamfer that reflects the light
- mode switch on the back to select "slow motion", "distorted reality" and off
- two knobs to change the brightness and the speed of the effect
- warm-white LED light
- only 10-15 W power consumption depending on brightness
This kits contains all parts you need to build your own TimeFrame.
- Frame and all mechanics incl. enough copper for 2 coils
- Electronic set incl. pre-programmed Arduino Nano
- Detailed assembly instructions (24 pages)
The PCB assembly requires soldering skills and you will need to drill holes in wood and aluminum.
The Arduino comes preprogrammed. If you like to modify the software, please download the latest sketch from here: